- Whenever you bend down to collect something off a lower desk or the floor, you unintentionally end up doing a vertical split
- When the new routines are released and your club is buzzing with excitement like
- You grimace when your coach says your boobs are big enough to get taped.
- And now know that a person has never felt true pain until they pull strapping tape off of their boobs and just above their ribs.
- The pain of wearing a leotard a size too small in your AEROSkools days is a memory all too vivid for your own good.
- When you win your first gold medal and you don’t know how to react
- You know theres no such thing as too many scrunchies and wristbands in your bag on comp day. Like, what if someone forgets theirs!?
- Whenever anyone asks you what aerobics is and you look at them like
Like, its kind of zumba-meets-artistic gymnastics
- And because of that, people think your super fit so you just stand there like
- The rage you feel when people ask you “Why isn’t it in the Olympics then?”
- And the even greater rage you feel when people say it’s not a real sport.
- When no one knows any other gymnasts other than Gabby Douglas and you sit there like
OH, COME ON. ANNABEL MUTTDON AND HOLLY GNIADEK ARE INCREDIBLE
- When you family surprise you at competitions and your just standing there over the moon.
- When your coach tells you that they’re leaving and you lose it like
- When your club becomes a second family and you can’t imagine life without seeing them at least twice a week
- And finally, you know you’re and Aerobic Gymnast when you can never EVER listen to the original versions of your sped-up routine songs again.