- “So, why don’t you eat meat?
Uh, this again.
- “Do you want to eat meat?”
No, otherwise I wouldn’t lead this lifestyle.
- “What if you ACCIDENTALLY ate meat?”
Well then I’ve ACCIDENTALLY eaten meat. Idiot.
- “What do you eat?”
- “What’s in your pasta sauce when you eat Spaghetti Bolognese?”
- “Aren’t veggie patties really bland and gross?”
NO, VEGGIE PATTIES ARE BEAUTIFUL AND MAGNIFICENT
- “Aren’t you, like, HEAPS low in iron?”
No, we’re not all anaemic.
- “Where do you get your iron from?”
It’s called folate and incomplete proteins.
- “Do you even get protein in your diet? Do you have muscle tone?”
It’s called legumes and incomplete proteins.
- “Your diet is bad for you because you’re missing essential vitamins and minerals from your diet.”
Yeah, thanks for the advice Joanna McMillan. Go shove another Big Mac down your throat and get high cholesterol and become obese.
- “Mushrooms are ACTUALLY meat.”
No they’re ACTUALLY not.
- “Do vegetables really taste good?”
Yeah, they’re the greatest.