This is year 12, perfectly summed up by Canada’s prime minister
1. When friday lesson 3 is a study lesson
2. When people ask you what the homework was
3. When people complain about getting an A instead of an A+
4. When everyone reassures you that “getting a B isn’t even bad!”
B’S DON’T GET 90S CLUB
5. When people sit at your table at recess and lunch even though THEY KNOW its YOUR table.
6. How you plan your study lessons to go
7. And how they actually go
10. When year 8’s think that homework is hard
11. When you actually get somewhere with your research project
12. And, finally, when a teacher drafts your work and there’s less than 5 comments on it
That feeling of finally achieving something in life.